Map of Area Commission Boundaries
Hilliard Horizon Elementary –
6000 Renner Road
Summer Meeting Location
Hilliard Bradley HS –
2800 Walker Road
Hilliard, OH 43026
Regular Meeting Time
4th Tuesday of each month
Interim Meeting – Zoning
3rd Tuesday of each month
PO Box 308
Hilliard, OH 43026-0308
Neighborhood Pride Center
East 11th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Visit our Facebook page and website!
General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Sharon Rastatter, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org 614-946-4464
- Debi Hampton, Vice Chair, email@example.com
- Todd Wildman, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Woodson, Secretary, email@example.com
- Kelley Arnold, Zoning Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-636-0784
- Don Thompson, Commissioner, email@example.com
- Joe Mueller, Commissioner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Garrett, Commissioner, email@example.com
Elections & Appointment
The Election Committee shall conduct elections pursuant to the commission’s election rules and shall meet as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
Elections & Appointments Information
Committee Chair: Kristin Hosni
The Zoning Committee is responsible for reviewing Zoning changes filed with the City and making a recommendation to the Full Commission.
Zoning Committee Information
Committee Chair: Kelley Arnold
This commission does not have districts.
Recent Posts about Far West
- Welcome to the Far West SideBeautiful day at Frank’s Park.