Map of Area Commission Boundaries
2nd Tuesday of each month
Neighborhood Pride Center
Near East Neighborhood Pride Center, 1393 East Broad St
Follow us on social media!
- Charles Thompkins, Chair & Zoning Chair
- Melissa Thompkins, Vice Chair
- Sharon Tanyhill, Secretary/Treasurer
- Donald Winbush, Sergeant-At-Arms
- Daisy Milner
- Angie Sutton
- Dorothy Smith
- Deborah Petrone
- Danny Parker
- Clarissa Cecil
- Jada Mcdaniel
The Election Committee shall conduct elections pursuant to the commission’s election rules and shall meet as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
Committee Members are: Charles Thomkins, Donald Winbush and Ryan Johnson
The 2019-20 Chairperson of the Election Committee is: Melissa Thompkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
This commission does not have districts.
The Milo-Grogan Area Commission 2021 Election on 10.23.2021 has been cancelled because the number of candidates did not exceed the number of seats available. Both candidates will be seated to serve on the Milo-Grogan Area Commission.
Recent Posts about Milo-Grogan
- Ohio Health Wellness on Wheels Providing Free Prenatal and Primary Care in Linden.Wellness on Wheels through OhioHealth will begin providing Prenatal/Women’s health and Primary care to the Linden area beginning 5/26/2021. The newly […]
- Columbus Zoning Code SurveyCity of Columbus initiates Zoning Code Update Process: Share your thoughts: Take the Survey Dear Community Member, The City of […]
- Our Community Vs. COVID-19Understanding that people of color are disproportionately affected by COVID 19, this video was created by various Black physicians in […]