Map of Area Commission Boundaries
2nd Tuesday of each month
Neighborhood Pride Center
Near East Neighborhood Pride Center, 1393 East Broad St
Follow us on social media!
Meeting Notice-Emergency Special Meeting – Zoning
rezoning application Z22-061,
1171 Cleveland Avenue
Friday, October 7, 2022 at 4 p.m.
Milo-Grogan Recreation Center
862 E 2nd Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Proposed By-Law Changes
proposed by-laws presented last night at the May MGAC meeting
- Charles Thompkins, Chair & Zoning Chair
- Melissa Thompkins, Vice Chair
- Sharon Tanyhill, Treasurer
- Donald Winbush
- Daisy Milner
- Angie Sutton
- Dorothy Smith
- Deborah Petrone
- Danny Parker, Sergeant-At-Arms
- Clarissa Cecil
- Jada Mcdaniel
The Election Committee shall conduct elections pursuant to the commission’s election rules and shall meet as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
Committee Members are: Charles Thompkins & Donald Winbush
The 2019-20 Chairperson of the Election Committee is: Melissa Thompkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
This commission does not have districts.
The Milo-Grogan Area Commission message for 1/11/2022
We’re going to have to cancel the commissions scheduled meeting for 1/11/2022 because the rec center is closed today because of covid. We would still like for you to come to our next meeting on 2/8/22. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Recent Posts about Milo-Grogan
- Lead Poisoning Prevention WeekFunds Available to Property Owners
- Citywide Area Commission ElectionsSaturday, August 26th, 2023
- Power of OneThe Power of One is a program benefiting small business through low-cost, high-impact exterior improvements to increase curb appeal. Visit… Read more: Power of One