Map of Area Commission Boundaries
2nd Tuesday of each month
Neighborhood Pride Center
Near East Neighborhood Pride Center, 1393 East Broad St
Follow us on social media!
Proposed By-Law Changes
proposed by-laws presented last night at the May MGAC meeting
- Charles Thompkins, Chair & Zoning Chair
- Melissa Thompkins, Vice Chair
- Sharon Tanyhill, Treasurer
- Donald Winbush
- Daisy Milner
- Angie Sutton
- Dorothy Smith
- Deborah Petrone
- Danny Parker, Sergeant-At-Arms
- Clarissa Cecil
- Jada Mcdaniel
The Election Committee shall conduct elections pursuant to the commission’s election rules and shall meet as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
Committee Members are: Charles Thompkins & Donald Winbush
The 2019-20 Chairperson of the Election Committee is: Melissa Thompkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
This commission does not have districts.
The Milo-Grogan Area Commission message for 1/11/2022
We’re going to have to cancel the commissions scheduled meeting for 1/11/2022 because the rec center is closed today because of covid. We would still like for you to come to our next meeting on 2/8/22. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Recent Posts about Milo-Grogan
- Architecture + Hip Hop ProgramLearn more about the camp and register by July 14th by clicking here.
- 1/11/22 MGAC Meeting CancelledThe Milo-Grogan Area Commission monthly meeting scheduled for January 11, 2022 has been cancelled. Our meeting site, the M-G Recreation […]
- Neighborhood Safety Meeting