Map of Area Commission Boundaries
1st Thursday of each month
Neighborhood Pride Center
Near East Neighborhood Pride Center
1393 East Broad Street
Currently Zoom meeting – refer to NCAC Facebook for meeting details
Visit our Facebook page!
- Asmara Williams, Amer Crest, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carl Lee, Argyle Park, email@example.com
- Alfonso Hooper, Brittany Hills,
- Tiffany White, Oriole Heights, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-570-5369
- Jessica Martin, Secretary, Shepard, email@example.com
- Reno Lemons, Mayoral Appointee & Zoning Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-271-5884
- Wallace McLean, At Large, email@example.com
- Bee Tolber, At Large, Vice Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zoning Committee shall conduct meetings as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
Committee Members are: Tiffany White & Reno Lemons
The 2019-20 Chairperson of the Zoning Committee is: Reno Lemons, email@example.com
Bee Tolber, firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Human Services
Asmara Williams, email@example.com
Planning and Development
The Planning and Development Committee shall conduct meetings as needed. all decisions are made with specific reference to area plan.
Committee Members are: Wallace McLean & Carl Lee
The 2019-20 Chairperson of the Planning and Development Committee is: Wallace McLean, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreation and Parks
Reno Lemons, email@example.com
Jessica Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Election Committee shall conduct elections pursuant to the commission’s election rules and shall meet as often as necessary to fulfill its duties as specified in the rules.
2020 Chair: Alfonso Hooper
Ohio Dominican University
This commission has 10 districts.
Recent Posts about North Central
- Ohio Health Wellness on Wheels Providing Free Prenatal and Primary Care in Linden.Wellness on Wheels through OhioHealth will begin providing Prenatal/Women’s health and Primary care to the Linden area beginning 5/26/2021. The newly […]
- COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunity ClinicColumbus Public Health is holding a special vaccine clinic for eligible residents in CelebrateOne neighborhoods from 1-4 p.m. on February […]
- Columbus Zoning Code SurveyCity of Columbus initiates Zoning Code Update Process: Share your thoughts: Take the Survey Dear Community Member, The City of […]