Map of Area Commission Boundaries
3rd Tuesday of each month
Neighborhood Pride Center
The Clarence Lumpkin Point of Pride; 1410 Cleveland Avenue
In person meetings take place at St. Stephen’s Community House; 1500 E. 17th Avenue
Virtual Platforms: Zoom or WebEx
De Lena P. Scales 614-645-6099
- Chair, Sundi Corner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.859.5966
- Vice Chair, Mayo Makinde’, email@example.com, 614.571.8079
- Peggy Williams, Secretary/Zoning Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.309.5548
- Khadijah LaNai Ashe’, email@example.com, 614.452.3355
- Lois Ferguson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614.357.3315
- Michelle Jamison, email@example.com, 614.266.7251
SLAC Zoning meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the Month. Due to COVID-19 restrictions Zoning meetings occur on Zoom. Utilize the link below to join the SLAC Zoning meeting via Zoom.
Committee Members are: Name, Name, Name.
The 2021-22 Chairperson of the Election Committee is: First Last, firstname.lastname@example.org
This commission has nine (9) districts.
Recent Posts about South Linden
- Meet North Linden Area Commissioner, Andrea RussellAndrea Russell joined the North Linden Area Commission on January 1, 2020. Being Jamaican American, Commissioner Russell was born in […]
- COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunity ClinicColumbus Public Health is holding a special vaccine clinic for eligible residents in CelebrateOne neighborhoods from 1-4 p.m. on February […]
- Columbus Zoning Code SurveyCity of Columbus initiates Zoning Code Update Process: Share your thoughts: Take the Survey Dear Community Member, The City of […]